汉语里的客套话,用英语怎么说?

译境翻译咨询 2021-01-18 10:37:27

久仰!

l've heard so much about you.

久仰大名!

lt's an honour to finally meet you.

终于见到您了,我很荣幸。

l've been looking forward to meeting you.

我一直期待能见到您。

失陪了!

Please excuse me.

我失陪一下。

I'm afraid l have to go now.

不好意思,失陪了。

Could you excuse me, please?

对不起,我失陪一下。

别见外!

Please make yourself at home.

别见外,请不要拘束。

Feel free to do as you please here.

不要客气,请随意。

慢走!

Thanks for coming today.谢谢您今天的光临。

Have a nice day.祝你一天愉快。

Take care!保重!

Have a safe trip home!祝您回家一路平安。

我有一个不情之请……

l hope it's not too much to ask.

我有一个不情之请。

May l ask a favour, please?

能请你帮我一个忙吗?

Could l ask you something,if it's not too much trouble?如果不麻烦的话,能请问你点事吗?

2 阅读:288