Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以写
Pablo Neruda
巴勃罗·聂鲁达
Tonight I can write the saddest
lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example, 'the night is
starry and the stars are blue and
shiver in the distance'.
写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星,而星星遥远地发出
蓝光并且颤抖
The night wind revolves in the sky
and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest
lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she
loved me too.
我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held
her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀。
I kissed her again and again under
the endless sky.
在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved
her too.
她爱我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her
great still eyes.
怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest
lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感觉我已失去她。
to hear the immense night, still more
immense without her.
去聆听广司的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like
dew to the pasture.
诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love
could not keep her,